Any Marines like to read?
Create Post

Question Any Marines like to read?

Doc Savage has given us 2 autographed copies of his new book "Doc Randle's Revenge" to give away to Leatherneck.com members. He is asking that the people who receive the book write a fair and honest review in Leatherneck's "Book Review" section found here: Book Reviews . (I can help you accomplish this.)

If you are interested in receiving a free copy and providing a review please email or PM me.

I would also like to thank Doc for providing these books to our members.

Semper Fi,
    Jerry

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Arrow I'll volunteer

Jerry,

I just returned from TAD in your POS. I'm going TAD next week and could use a good book to read on the way to San Diego. As a school-trained journalist, I think I can write a fair and unbiased review for the book.

SF,

firstsgtmike
    Guest Free Member
    I may have missed something, but whatever happened to the motorcycle?

1 book down and 1 to go. Thanks for the offer Sixguns. 1stSgt, we are finishing off the final details on the motorcycle. We will have a couple announcements within the next couple weeks.

SF,
    Jerry

Registered User Free Member Barndog's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Hey Jerry.......

You never got back with me about my Bro in Hamilton, ON - in doing the custom Marine Corps artwork - on the bike. He's real good. I can arrange a portfolio. Just ask. I dare ya.

Semper FI

Barndog,

Hamilton, ON, I have been there. Went to a couple bars after a rugby game. Actually I never got anything about that guy. Did you post it? I may have missed it. I have a guy who said he was going to do a design for the bike. If for some reason he cannot, I will need someone else. I will let you know when the time comes.

Thanks Tony!

SF,
    Jerry

Post SEMPER FI MY LOVE

I got this in the wrong tread
    but its still nice for music got to search

http://nashvilledotcom.com/911/semperfimylove.html

SEMPER FI MY LOVE

Semper Fi my love
    Always faithful dear
    To the memory of
    What we started here

Heaven waits for me
    Till I see you there
    Guard me from above
    Semper Fi my love

I'll go on somehow
    Like you told me to
    Though I don't know how
    If I don't have you

Heaven waits for me
    Till I see you there
    Guide me from above
    Semper Fi my love

All I need to know
    There's a master plan
    There's a reason why
    Help me understand

Heaven waits for me
    Till I meet you there
    Guard me from above
    Semper Fi my love
    Guide me from above
    Semper Fi my love

Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    OK quit fvckin around , what bike? I sure hope its a Harley! I guess I missed the boat on this one. Ya know I have been defending Harley alot lately . Maybe because I got 2 , and ready to purchase a 3rd , a 2003 FLHT , or because I was in the UNITED STATES MARINE CORP , not the Japanese Marine corp . Its really getting hard to explain why , but then again why do I have to . If you dont like it here move to Japan , England , Italy or where ever you feel the need. I dont need a motorcycle that goes 250 mph , whats the speed limit where you live? Anyways I know this is suppose to be about books , sorry , I just got carried away. Alls you gotta say is shut up , I may be old but I aint deaf ! Semper Fi Marines ! Cpl Comstock Kill A Commie For Mommy :rambo:

Thread Information